By: Mary Krocker
Goshen Hill Methodist Church was built at the very top of Goshen Hill about 1868. The church was later razed but the cemetery still exists. Non-denominational services and Sunday school classes were also held in the Minor’s Hall at Goshen. Later the Moravian churches began sponsoring services and classes there and a number of Goshen children were baptized at the hall. The Church of the Nazarene, currenty renamed as the Goshen Community Church of the Nazarene, eventually established a church in the hall. For a number of years, Rev. Lawrence conducted church services at Goshen in the former grocery store owned and operated by Bill Hibbs.